Friday, April 27, 2012

Taking a Break

I created this blog with the hope it would motivate me and encourage me.  For whatever reason, it really hasn't done that for me.  Maybe I am just not in the right place emotionally and mentally to add one more thing to my list of things to do, to check, to monitor.  For now, I am going to put this blog on hold.  I am going to experiment to see what combination works best for me.  I may add this back into the mix.  For now, though, it's just not doing it for me.

Thank you to everyone who visited me here and commented and encouraged me!  I will keep in touch with you through my many other online venues :)  I look forward to being able to share my successes with you instead of my hard times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave your feedback, support, criticism, suggestions, etc. P.S. If you leave an "anonymous" comment, please let me know who you are, because otherwise I don't know who is commenting :)